Join 509 other subscribers
Other Blogs Of Interest
- Author Elizabeth Bear — Hugo winner and all-around cool person
- Geek Of All Trades — A “Geek’s Eye” view of life and all things geek. Home of the “Word of the Day.”
- idisagreecompletely — Susan Lewis, blogger, writer, and fellow NaNoWriMo’er
- Interactions in Real Time –Jo Rhett, author and member of my extended critique group family, discussing writing and technology.
- Marmalade, Cat Detctive — Follow Marmalade, star of an upcoming story by my friend Maaja Wentz
- Ninth Circle Press — Snarky T-shirts, buttons, mugs / musings on creativity and humor / flash fiction / snowclones.
- Second Hand Roses — The worst–and sometimes, the best–of thrift store and yard sale finds.
Tag Archives: costumes
Miscellaneous Monday: Steampunk Photoshoot Outfit–Complete!
I’ve spent the last two weeks in a frenzy of creating/sewing in order to prepare for a steampunk photoshoot last Friday. I decided–somewhat foolishly–that I wanted an entire new outfit for the occasion. So I started with the jacket. Here’s … Continue reading
Posted in Creativity Tagged costumes, sewing Leave a comment