Join 509 other subscribers
Other Blogs Of Interest
- Author Elizabeth Bear — Hugo winner and all-around cool person
- Geek Of All Trades — A “Geek’s Eye” view of life and all things geek. Home of the “Word of the Day.”
- idisagreecompletely — Susan Lewis, blogger, writer, and fellow NaNoWriMo’er
- Interactions in Real Time –Jo Rhett, author and member of my extended critique group family, discussing writing and technology.
- Marmalade, Cat Detctive — Follow Marmalade, star of an upcoming story by my friend Maaja Wentz
- Ninth Circle Press — Snarky T-shirts, buttons, mugs / musings on creativity and humor / flash fiction / snowclones.
- Second Hand Roses — The worst–and sometimes, the best–of thrift store and yard sale finds.
Tag Archives: jewelry
Miscellaneous Monday: Steampunk Creations and Finds
I’ve decided that, on Mondays, I’m going to post about various other creative endeavors. So you might see sewing projects here, or jewelry, or photography, or who knows what. Today, I’m going to share the results of a weekend spent … Continue reading
Posted in Creativity Tagged jewelry, steampunk stuff 2 Comments